1) Nausea and vomiting during first trimester of Pregnancy (morning sickness)
2) Motion sickness and Travel sickness
3) Drug induced and Disease-induced nausea and vomiting
4) Recurrent Bouts of vomiting in children due to unknown origin.
:Adult: Two teaspoonfuls three to four times a day or as frequently as required.
Children: One tablet two to three times a day as often as required.
1) Effective, Safe and Gentle.
2) No drowsiness especially useful in children.
3) No extra pyramidal symptoms
4) Safe during pregnancy and for children & infants.
Seek Medical advice immediately if the vomiting is very severe.
2) Drink sufficient water to avoid dehydration
3) Take Vomiteb before taking any food.
Avoid eating heavy food before starting the journey.
2) Avoid very spicy food.