3) Acquired white patches.
:Adult: Two to four tablets twice daily.
Children: One to two tablets twice daily.
2) Promotes transfer of melanin to the skin.
3) Helps in Conjunction with UV therapy.
Prefer non-spicy food
2) Consumption of vegetables having bitter taste like bitter gourd and bitter
variety of drum sticks is recommended.
3) Exposure to sunlight is useful for 10 minutes in a day.
Curd, sour fruits and food items containing combination of milk with jaggery
and fruits should be avoided during and for three months after therapy.
2) Avoid exposure to heat and sun.
3) Avoid non-vegetarian food items.
4) Avoid constipation.
5) Avoid incompatible foods like milk and sour fruits.