1) Medical Management of Internal and External Haemorrhoids.
2) Prevention of reoccurrence of piles following surgery.
should be applied before and after each defaecation.
1) Effective and safe for long-term use.
2) Helps in reducing the inflammation pain.
3) Arrest bleeding.
4) Reduces pile mass.
5) Prevents recurrence of piles.
Prefer bland food diet.
2) Consumption of horse gram, barley, wheat, old rice, papaya and amalki.
3) Intake of rhizome of surana is recommended.
4) Develop a good toiletry habits.
Avoid Oily, fried and spicy food.
2) Avoid irregular dietary habits and constipations.
3) Avoid suppression of natural urges like urination and defecation.
4) Avoid riding on the back of animals and citing on hard seats.
5) Avoid smoking, vegetables like potatoes and pumpkins.
Each mild tab. Contains in mg. Of : Rala -13 Bola parpati-30,
Aritha ash 104, Each forte tab, contains in mg. Of: Mruddarashringi, Amragandhi
Haridra, Sphatika each 1% Varki haratal Indrayava, Shuddha Bhallataka-2%, Shankha
jeeraka 10% Khadira 10%, Neem taila-q.s