1) Migraine syndrome
2) Tension headache
Cephagraine tablets and nasal drops can be used simultaneously.
1) Promotes decongestion action on nasal mucosa and thereby reduces nasal discharge.
2) Provides effective relief of nasal congestion and easy breathing.
3) Provides analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions thereby relieves associated
headache and pain.
4) Relieves nausea and reduces anxiety associated with migraine.
5) Reduces frequency and duration of migraine attacks.
6) Prevents decongestion and blockage of nasal cavity.
Consumption of cow’s milk and cow’s ghee for people suffering from
2) Early to bed is very useful.
3) Consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger and black pepper is recommended for
4) Prefer bland diet (Sinusitis)
5) Consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger and black pepper is recommended.
Avoid fried and spicy food recipes.
2) Avoid food items which cause indigestion and constipation.
3) Avoid exposure to excessive heat, cold and rain.
4) Avoid day time sleeping and spending sleepless night.
5) Avoid curd, bananas and dried things. (Sinusitis)
6) Avoid drinking cold water and ice-cream. (Sinusitis)
7) Avoid exposure to rain, excessive cold wind, smoke and dust. (Sinusitis)
8) Avoid irregular dietary habits. (Sinusitis)
9) Avoid day time sleeping. (Sinusitis)