Scalp massage, prevention of dandruff, and for thin hair. Method of Use
For best results massage. a thin layer on the scalp, twice a day no imeediate wash required.
Hibiscus flower juice.
Hoe to use
* Hibiscus is a wonder herb that covers all aspects of hair care:
* Dandruff: It cleanses the scalp and limits the growth of harmful microbes on the scalp and thereby prevents the occurrence of dandruff and other scalp infections.
* Thin Hair: It has a deep stimulating effect and promotes hair growth. It nourishes the hair roots and builds hair volume.
* Premature Graying: It is an anti-oxidant and is rich in Vitamin C. It protects the hair from pollution and stress, and prevents premature graying of hair.
* Split Ends: It is a natural hair conditioner known to soften the hair, improve its texture and prevent split ends.